Monday, February 28, 2011

My Sweetest...

Here are some pictures of sweet Baby Jett.  He has been sick for over a week and a very needy child, but it has been nice to get extra cuddle time with him.  He is usually so busy we are lucky if he sits still long enough to eat.  
 When the weather would allow, we would go outside to play.  Mostly he just walks around and picks up leaves and sticks to throw.  

 I love this picture.  Notice the stick in his hand.
 So...Jett loves to sit in baskets or boxes, pretty much anything he can crawl in and out of.  This was laundry day and he got in the basket while I was putting the clothes in.  I had to carry him around the house in the basket with the clothes.  He is a lightweight, but it was a heavy load to carry.  
Jett LOVES Lucy and Katie.  They tolerate him.  He always crawls in the chair to sit with them while they rest.  Can you tell they are annoyed by him?  But he can't help himself.  He is just like his daddy, loves the four legged creatures.  

1 comment:

  1. SOOOO CUTE!! totally reminds me of Justus with the sticks and climbing in everything and the dogs. Makes me miss our 'poopies' :)

    ReplyDelete