Monday, July 23, 2012

Gotcha Day!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

I can't really put all my feelings into words at the moment so here are some pictures from our Gotcha Day!!!  

First Meeting.  It happened a little early because his foster mom saw us waiting in the coffee shop on the bottom level of Easter.  Aaron won him over with Puffs.  


He is a ham and a half!!!  I think Jett is going to have some competition in the show off department.  
And Pryce LOVES bananas.  He ate 2 while we were playing with him.








He loves to have his picture taken.  This is him with his wonderful foster mom.  


Back in our hotel room.


I got a smile out of him.


He fell asleep on my shoulder.  What a sweet boy:)


Out like a light!!!


Thank you all so much for your prayers today.  They were most definitely felt and appreciated.  He is doing great so far, of course, we only had him for a few hours and he's been sleeping most of the time.  
No tears from him yet and just a few from me.  
Thanks again and we can't wait to introduce you to the newest Reeves!

9 comments:

  1. I am so glad he likes to have his picture taken... maybe HE will do a professional photo shoot with me, taken by Gavin, since Jett won't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO SO happy for your sweet family!!! He is precious!!! I can't imagine the flood of emotions you are feeling after such a long wait for that sweet boy. Can't wait to meet him one day!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious smile he has! Congrats, you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet little boy, i'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pure joy! This is absolutely precious! Cannot explain how excited we are for you! I love the pic especially of you Teri and Pryce, there's so much love in that picture. I cannot wait to meet him!! I'm so glad the first meeting went better than anticipated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so stinkin' cute!!! LOVE the pics! Keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cuteness! Congratulations on your sweet little boy. I came over from Heidi's blog and am an adoptive momma myself :)

    ReplyDelete