Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Last Day in Seoul

Hello Everyone!!!

Well, it is our last day in Seoul.  I am soooo ready to come home.  I miss Jett and America.  :)
Today, we have been kind of low key.  Just mostly hanging out in the hotel room and getting packed up for our flight tomorrow.  We ventured out for just a little bit to get some last minute things and food.  

Pryce is doing really good so far.  He slept great last night.  I slept better than I have in weeks.  I think we are finally getting used to the time change, just in time to go home.  I guess it will take us about a week to get back to normal.  This should be fun!  :)  Anyways, Pryce is doing great.  He had a small meltdown yesterday but has been a happy boy all day today.  I'm not sure how the trip home tomorrow is going to be, but we would appreciate more prayers.  It's going to be a very long day.  I think our travel time is 20 hours and 40 minutes.  YIKES!!!  

Here are a few pictures from the last few days.  


His nap yesterday.  Precious!!!


He has experienced several American foods.  Here is testing some chocolate teddy grahams.  
He liked them.


In case you can't tell, he LOVES to have his picture taken.  



Smiling at Daddy or ah-ba as Pryce is calling him.  


Love this!


But I love this one even more!!!!  


Pryce had just sneezed in Aaron's face.  


Our time out and about in Seoul. 

We can't wait to see everyone!!!!!


Sorry!!  I had to add just one more picture.  I really cannot wait to see this kid.  
We miss him so much!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh!! PRECIOUS! I cannot wait to meet him!! You guys are such a sweet family and I bet you can't wait for Jett to meet him! The long awaited time of seeing your son!

    ReplyDelete