Tuesday, July 31, 2012

This Girl Needs Some Sleep

Oh my goodness!!!  I am soooo tired.  Last night was by far the worst night we have had.  Between Jett and Pryce, I was up every hour from 12 to 5.  Aaron had taken an Ambien and slept through it all.  Tonight, it's my turn for some Ambien.  :)  
Pryce seems to be adjusting really well.  The biggest difficulty is that he wants me to hold him all the time and does not want me to hold Jett.  It's difficult for me to even get a bathroom break in there.  I'm hoping that gets better with time.  Oh and the sleeping thing but that was only last night.  I am praying that he has a better sleep tonight.  
Here are some pics from the last few days.  Enjoy!

I did not mean to dress them alike and promise this will not be the norm.  :)


Happy boys after their nap!


Jett trying out some chopsticks with his noodles.


Pryce loves the noodles.


Today was my first day with just the three of us.  I tried to plan some stuff out.  This was our play-doh time.  Thankfully, Pryce did not eat any of it.  


Just playing.  You should see my house.  Oh, the chaos two toddlers bring.  


4 comments:

  1. i love seeing them together!! good job, teri! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're just precious together. I cannot wait to meet Pryce! So thankful that he is responding so well to you guys! That is so much better than the alternative! Praise the Lord for that!:) So excited, Teri!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that Jett loves noodles now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these pics!! and oh my....do i remember the sleepless nights. i promise it gets better....i will be praying it gets better sooner than later. your boys are so cute together!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete